Bruno Mars is known as an American singer, songwriter, record producer, musician, and dancer. Although he is professionally known as Bruno Mars his real name is Peter Gene Hernandez. Mars is well known for its stage performance and retro-pulling ability and talent for playing multiple musical instruments. Many people on Pinterest follow “Bruno Mars Style.” For the fashion collection, Bruno Mars has created the fashion line. Most of the followers want to know ‘what shoes does Bruno Mars wear?’ Below we will describe all the information about these Bruno Mars shoes.
What shoes does Bruno Mars wear?
Bruno Mars wears Nike Cortez shoes in his stage performance. The combination of these two soles reduces leg fatigue and provides maximum comfort and ease. These shoes made of leather are suitable for running standards. Bruno Mars has also been seen wearing Mr. Arbor Mate’s elevator shoes in some programs. This is what he wears with formal dress.
Nike Cortez Features:
• Iconic vintage running shoe design with a low-profile silhouette.
• Full leather or nylon/suede construction for most styles. Also available in other material combinations for select styles.
• Large side Swooshes for a signature look.
• EVA foam midsole for lightweight cushion.
• Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for durable traction.
FEATURES OF MR. WEBERN MATTE
- Classic leather elevator shoes
- Upper material: Premium grade cow leather
- Outsole material: Premium rubber
- Insole material: Non-compressing polyurethane with JENNEN cushion comfort layer
- Total height increase: 7cm
- Visible outer heel thickness: 2.5cm
- Built-in, hidden lift insole thickness: 4.5cm
This article gives you a brief overview on “What kind of shoes does Bruno Mars wear?” If you have anything else to know, Please comment in the below section